Aromatherapy brings a soothing and relaxing bit of contentment to your life. The therapeutic benefits are the most valuable for users. You will be eliminating stress and feel refreshed at the same time using special blends of aromatic essential oils. Both the humidifier and diffuser combination work to achieve these results.
The diffusers come in a variety of types, shapes, and sizes. They are used for diffusing the essential oils into the air for aromatherapy purposes. Do not confuse a humidifier with an essential oil diffuser. There are four types of essential oil diffusers: ultrasonic, nebulizing, heat and evaporative.
They are designed for vaporizing a fine mist using the essential oils with a cold effect to aromatize the room area.
- The diffuser works well for enhancing the mood for you and people in the room
- The device works well for purifying the air you breathe in
- The oil diffused by the device can be absorbed by your skin to have a relaxing and soothing effect
- The unit reduces the amount of bacteria and fungus in the room that can trigger health issues
- It works well for alleviating both body and mind fatigue elevating your spirit energy
- The best models are the most costly but worth it
- Some models come with a light that can be disturbing when sleeping
- Some diffusers can be noisy
Depending on your needs, you can have a diffuser that operates in both ways—as a diffuser and a humidifier or you can purchase them as separate units. The trend now is to use a multipurpose diffuser that does both functions—diffuse and humidify. That is a plus when other people have the same conditions for benefits to all.
A humidifier maintains a level of moisture in the room area. Moisture is needed more in dry climates and when the heat is turned on in the fall and wintertime. People tend to have more issues when it is dry and that can cause concerns with skin dryness, and bacterial and viral problems triggered because of ambient air dryness. Many people use a humidifier for treating the symptoms of colds, flu, and sinus congestion. Many of the humidifiers in today’s marketplace do not support essential oils. Some of those units can damage the plastic components of the device. If you are looking for a humidifier for essential oils the best approach is to choose a small personal diffuser that is suitable for using with essential oils, known as essential oil diffusers.
- Reduces dry air adding humidified moisture
- Benefits the lining of the nose, relieves sinus problems, sore throat, dry cough, and dry skin
- Fast relief is provided for those suffering from asthma and allergies
- The humidifier lessens snoring
- Moisture keeps wood furniture from cracking and papers from drying out
- Minimal cleaning and maintenance is required
- Incorrect settings can possibly increase the humidity when sleeping when it should be less, so read the instructions carefully
- Some units boil water inside and that can pose a danger for kids and pets