Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils is a term used when discussing factors that influence aromatherapy products. Essential oils are essentially highly concentrated and distilled moistures from various plants. To get the…
Essential oils are the concentrated essence of plants, distilled down to pure liquid. Such oils have been used for thousands of years by different cultures around the world for their fragrance, medicinal, and soothing qualities.
Essential Oils are typically used by adding a few drops to pure water and diffused through the air in an essential oils diffuser or special humidifier.
To Get Started:
or get started with our guides below
These guides are very top level about Essential Oils, but intended not just for beginners!
These are intended to be resources you can return to as you start, or are in the midst of your essential oils journey.
- Best Essential Oil Brands
- Essential Oil Uses and Benefits: List of Essential Oils and What They Are Used For (Plus Chart)
- What Are Essential Oils and Do They Work? (Plus The How and Why Behind Them)
- Essential Oils 101 for Beginners: How to Get Started
- Essential Oils Safe for Babies and Children
- Best Essential Oils Books and Reference Guides
- 7 Things to Consider When Choosing Essential Oils
Diffusing and Storing Essential Oils
Here are the basics for using essential oils, all about diffusers, and storing your essential oils properly. How essential oils fit into your routine or daily life has a lot to do with which diffuser you select because some are easier to use than others, and some put out a more clean oil breakdown than others.
- Using Essential Oils Safely – How to Use a Diffuser or Apply Essential Oils Topically or Internally
- Top 20+ Best Essential Oil Diffusers
- Essential Oil Storage: The Right Bottles, Shelfs, Racks, and Aromatherapy Boxes To Keep Essential Oils Safe
Using Essential Oils for Therapeutically or for Aromatherapy – for Healing
These two guides below examine what it means for essential oils to be therapeutic grade, and used for aromatherapy. People use essential oils for a wide variety of ailments and reasons (one of which is just to feel good), but to be effective the essential oils must be of a certain purity and standard.
- What Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils Are and Which Are The Best to Get
- Aromatherapy Oils, Diffusers and Benefits (Including Stress Relief)
Latest Essential Oils Articles:
Getting started in essential oils should not be difficult. This article is intended as a guide to essential oils for beginners. In recent years, there has been a rise in…
Edens Garden is one of the largest and most established essential oils brands, and is known for its high quality and wide range of products available. It generally earns a…
Knowing how to use essential oils safely can be hard when first starting out (and learning new methods can be hard for experienced users as well!) This guide is intended…