- What is a Therapeutic-grade Essential Oil?
- Tips to Recognize True Therapeutic Oils
- Therapeutic Benefits of Some Important Essential Oils
- Therapeutic-Grade Basic Sampler of Essential Oils Gift Set
- Essential Oils Synergy Blends
- First-Aid Essential Oils
Therapeutic-grade Essential Oils is a term used when discussing factors that influence aromatherapy products. Oils that are highly concentrated and distilled are from nature’s storehouse of plants. The distillation process removes the essential oils. The oil has medicinal and therapeutic benefits to enhance your life.
What is a Therapeutic-grade Essential Oil?
Essential oils of a therapeutic-grade quality are carefully distilled from the plants to maintain their beneficial components. These concentrated oils have properties that are beneficial in their nature to relax us, and fix minor ailments, using only a few drops. Statistics tell us that only 2% of the essential oils produced today are authentic and a high enough quality that they can be called “therapeutic-grade.” Therapeutic-grade Essential Oils retain the plant’s true essence. The specific plants used are of their own botanical name, common name, and no two are alike. The oils come from their own pure source—one plant species of each type. To maintain the chemical components, fragrance, and benefits the plants must be distilled with proper methods to conserve its therapeutic value. Poor growing methods, and poor distillation methods will lessen the plant’s therapeutic worth for essential oils. The volatile liquids help to support the body’s natural balance in a matter of minutes. They uplift our moods, reduce stress levels, and have oxygenating properties beneficial to the body.
Tips to Recognize True Therapeutic Oils
Every buyer wants to know the truth when purchasing Therapeutic Essential Oils. Below are listed some tips for weeding out your concerns.
- Open the bottle and smell the oil. If you do not smell a chemical odor then your oil is of therapeutic-grade. The smell of a pure fragrance can vary from one batch to another because the oils are made in small quantities. Pure and unadulterated oils may not smell the same each time.
- Unlike vegetable oils, pure oils are not oily to the touch and will not cause rashes and irritations. Impure oils can feel greasy to the touch.
- Remember that pure essential oils are powerful and you will have noticeable changes to your body. If the oil is not pure, it will have little to no effect.
- Always check for the quality and integrity of the oil along with the standards and practices used in the manufacturing process. This will assure you of the quality of the oils from seed planting, germination, harvesting, distillation, and final packaging.
- There are common factors for determining the quality of the essential oil of a therapeutic-grade. The plant variety produces different oils of different chemical elements.
Additionally, plant-growing methods matter. Plants must be grown organically in rich soil that offers many nutrients. The plants must be harvested at their specific time, Tomatoes, for instance, are not ripe and ready to eat at the same time spinach is ready to eat (first) from your home garden. The same with plants—they must be ready for picking. This plays an important role in the final product.
Therapeutic Benefits of Some Important Essential Oils
- Lavender—helps to alleviate stress, anxiety, irritability mental fatigue, panic attacks, and depression, but also good for bruises and stretch marks and it smells good.
- Peppermint—helps with nausea, vertigo, and exhaustion being good for headaches.
- Frankincense—used for immune system stimulation and to help with asthma, dry coughing, and bronchitis.
- Lemon—used for treating stress, infections, fever, asthma, insomnia, obesity, skin disorders, stomach problems, tiredness, and healthy hair; has antiseptic and disinfectant properties.
- Tea Tree—known for its topical anti-fungal, antiseptic treatment and antibiotic properties; also effective in curing ailments like skin infections, burns, rashes, dandruff, and many more.
- Eucalyptus—for healing mucus membranes, inflammation, has anti-bacterial properties, maintains dental health, offers pain relief, aids respiratory infections, and improves the immune system.
- Lemongrass—used as an analgesic, antidepressant, sedative, antiseptic, anti-pyretic (reduces fevers), deodorant, and has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties.
- Orange—used as an antidepressant, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, gas/bloating, aphrodisiac, diuretic, sedative, tonic, stimulates gallbladder contractions to promote bile flow.
- Cinnamon Bark—used for treating a variety of health disorders like diarrhea, colds, menstrual cramps, arthritis, digestive problems, respiratory problems, skin infections, blood impurity, and various heart problems.
- Rosemary—stimulates hair growth, boosts mental activity, reduces pain, and relieves respiratory problems, used to aid indigestion, mouth care, skin care, stress relief, and pain relief.
- Sweet Orange—helps to treat colds, dull skin, constipation, flu, gum problems, aids in digestion.
- Bergamot—helps to treat various skin problems and plays a major role in relieving the amount of stress with proper flow of vital energy throughout the body.
- Clary Sage—possesses different properties helping as an antidepressant, anti-bactericidal, deodorant, digestive, and sedative.
- Grapefruit—like other citrus fruit oils, this essential oil also helps in relieving stress and minor anxiety.
- Patchouli—helps to reduce acne, chapped skin, athlete’s foot, eczema, fatigue, and healthy hair. Smells good.
- Spearmint—possesses several beneficial properties as an antiseptic, sedative, antidepressant, insecticide, fabric protector from moths and insects.
- Lime—can be used as an antiseptic oil, antiviral, and disinfectant.
- Tangerine—helps reduce occasional nervous irritability and stress reliever.
Therapeutic-Grade Basic Sampler of Essential Oils Gift Set
There are three types of therapeutic-grade essential oils with 100% purity.
1. Aromatherapy Top Six 100% Pure Therapeutic-grade Basic Sampler Essential Oil Gift Sets
Essential oils are often thought of as a gift from Mother Nature—and that is indeed true.
Oils are made from the essence of the plants. What is essence you wonder? It is like you: your heart and soul is your essence; who you are. All of nature is the same: plants have spirit energy, a heart at its core, and its lifeblood is water. Where is the fragrance hiding; and where does that wonderful smell come from when sheets are hung on a clothesline? More mysteries from Mother Nature. Essential oils are composed of the aromatic sweet-smelling essence of the plants. The oils have extraordinary properties to enhance your well-being and improve your living surroundings or office area.
The Therapeutic-grade Basic Sampler Essential Oil Gift Set has 10 mL (0.33 ounces) each of Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Sweet Orange, and Peppermint. There are no additives, fillers, or artificial anything. You get up to 99 natural oils, and they are 100% pure therapeutic essential oils. When you purchase the sampler, use it yourself, or give it to someone. You or your friend will enjoy the relaxing benefits and great body-mind well-being feelings. Your spirit will benefit as well. It is totally rejuvenating. The packet is affordable so get one for you and a friend.
2. Essential Oil—the Beginners Best of the Best Aromatherapy Gift Set
Everyone is aware of the many benefits derived from using essential oils. This beautiful and useful gift set will be a delightful moment in someone’s life when you give it to them. They will be have the relaxing qualities and rejuvenating benefits from the oils the same that you enjoy.
This high-class package is the Beginners Best of the Best Aromatherapy Gift Set. This aromatherapy essential oil set includes several natural elements such as Grapefruit, Bergamot, Lavender, Clary Sage, Lemon, Cinnamon Leaf, Lime, Eucalyptus, Sweet Orange, Patchouli, Tea Tree, Rosemary, and Spearmint all in 10 mL (0.33 ounces) each. It is wrapped where you can gift it, not needing to purchase wrapping paper and ribbon. This set, like all of the others, have no additives, fillers, or artificial anything and are 100% pure therapeutic essential oils.
3. Ultimate Aromatherapy 100% Pure Therapeutic-grade Essential Oils Set
Essential oils have marvelous and many established benefits. The essential set would make a perfect gift and be perfect for you too. The Ultimate Aromatherapy 100% Pure Therapeutic-grade Essential Oils Set will have you relaxing and peaceful in no time. This set contains 32 essential oils weighing 10 mL (0.33 ounces) each. The gift pack includes Bergamot, Basil, Breathe Easy Synergy Blend, Clary Sage, Clove, Four Thieves Synergy Blend, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lavender, Frankincense, Lemongrass, Lime, Pine, Peppermint, Spearmint, Rosemary, Purification Synergy Blend, Sweet Orange, Tangerine, Tea Tree, Wintergreen, Stress Relief Synergy Blend, Birch, Grapefruit, Patchouli, Vanilla, Cinnamon Bark, Cedar Wood, and Adoration Synergy Blend.
Essential Oils Synergy Blends
Essential oils can be blended to have other therapeutic benefits. Synergy between the essential oils becomes more powerful than normal individual oils with blending. That is the reason for the “Synergy Blends.” The aromatherapy term means the two or more essential oils work together and these can be better than single blends providing more powerful therapeutic benefits.
1. Seven Synergy Blends and 7 Top Single 100% Pure Therapeutic-grade Essential Oils
This exceptional item provides the perfect blend of 7 synergy oils as well as 7 top single oils. The list of the 14 oils measuring 10 mL (0.33 ounces) each provides many benefits. They provide aids to calm, relieve stress, and engender feelings of hope and optimism. The oils are Stay Alert, Purification, Hope, Meditation, Cinnamon Bar, Peppermint, Sweet Orange, Lavender, and Rosemary.
For the 101 ways to use the oils properly, consult the handy brochure included. The oils contain no fillers or additives and are 100% pure and excellent for aromatherapy. Purchase this item for yourself or a gift for a friend. They are perfectly blended to serve many beneficial uses and are affordable.
2. Synergy Blends 100% Pure and Natural Aromatherapy Therapeutic-grade Essential Oils
Essential oils are a captivating gift from nature. The many applications increase daily. The product provides 14 Synergy Blends Therapeutic-grade Essential Oils. This one has been the most often asked for product providing a natural aromatherapy experience. This product will give you peace and relaxation that you desire.
This product has 14 different essential oils of 10 mL (0.33 ounces ) each. The 14 different essential oils include Calming, Aphrodisiac, Meditation, Purification, Joy, Four Thieves, Hope, Harmony, Love, Peace, Cleaning, Stay Alert, Relaxation, and Stress Relief. All the essential oils are 100% pure and are perfectly suited for Aromatherapy. The set also has an information brochure inside focusing on the different ways the essential oils can be used. The product is beautifully packaged to have for you and give to a friend since they are easily affordable.
3. Top 6 Synergy Blends Basic Therapeutic-grade Aromatherapy Sampler Pack
Essential oils are very helpful to everyone today and are predominantly used for therapeutic purposes. This sampler pack contains Synergy Blends of Aphrodisiac, Stress Relief, Purification, Relaxation, Hope, and Stay Alert with 6 natural essentials 10 mL (0.33 ounces) each. The product is very popular in the marketplace. These oils are all natural and 100% pure and are wonderful for therapeutic purposes. The product contains an informational insert to help you customize the therapeutic benefits of these oils to your personal preference. You can add them to your bathwater or in your body massage oils and feel the difference immediately. The oils in this product can also be applied topically or even inhaled. This 6-oil set has a wide range of applications not just in your daily life but also with therapy-based uses. At a low cost you can gift a friend and yourself.
First-Aid Essential Oils
A natural first-aid kit contains different essential oils. Essential oils provide the right support to our body and allow it to return to its natural sense of equilibrium. There are numerous benefits for using essential oils for first-aid purposes. These benefits include:
- Scrapes and minor cuts
- After having a disagreeable meal
- Minor aches and pain
- Occasional nausea
- Insect bites
- Tick bites
- Bee stings
- Minor Burns and more
These 4 essential oils in a packaged set are designed and packed to be effectively used for first-aid purposes.
1. First-Aid Essential Oil Set with 14 Therapeutic-grade Oils
Essential Oils have been used for thousands of years by many cultures. The tribes took the oils with them on their camels, clothes, and head gear. The elite used them too. It was their first-aid kit on the move. They were used then for aromatherapy and therapeutic purposes and they are actively used for first-aid purposes today.
The First-Aid Essential Oil Set is 100% Pure Therapeutic-grade Oils in 14 bottles of 10 mL (0.33 ounces) each. Essential oils not only provide you with relaxation and tranquility but additionally provide useful first-aid applications. The set has a collection of very powerful essential oils.
The oils provide for healing, protecting, and restoring the mind, body, and soul. The 14 oils are Lemon, Lavender, Tea tree, Peppermint, Oregano, Frankincense, Ginger, Birch, Eucalyptus, Palmarosa, Stress Relief, Winter Green, Four Thieves, and Breathe Easier.
The set includes an informational brochure to help you customize the blending benefits of these oils as you wish. These oils can be applied topically or inhaled. Try adding them to your bathwater or use them in a body massage. The product is wrapped attractively making it perfect for a gift—and the price is inexpensive.
2. dōTERRA® Family Physician Kit
Essential oils have been a great windfall for us. They have been widely used in aromatherapy or for therapeutic purposes for eons. The essential oils are also used for physical well-being and first-aid purposes. The product mentioned here is the wonderful dōTERRA® Family Physician Kit. The physical state of a person contributes to his or her mental well-being. These essential oils provide restful relaxation. The dōTERRA® Family Physician Kit is an integration of 10 nurturing essential oils. These oils are natural and 100% pure. There are 6 single oils and 4 blends in the kit.
Each bottle measures 5 mL (0.17 ounces) each. The oils include Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Melaleuca, Oregano, Frankincense, Deep Blue, Digest Zen, Breathe, and On Guard that help you and your families tackle a number of health issues. The kit comes in a very stunning and attractive box that makes it great for a gift. The packaged oils are not costly, so get one for you and a friend.
You have learned about the different benefits of therapeutic-grade essential oils. They can be used to solve different health problems as well as for first-aid problems. Different oils have different benefits as stated in this article and most of them deliver the best possible enhanced results when blended in proper portions with other oils. Buy your desired gift set and give your special ones the best possible natural gift.
Check out more Recommended Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils Set