Essential oils are obtained from most valuable plants. Like a liquid gold, essential oils are priceless in their value. They are packed with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that can curb…
Essential oils are the concentrated essence of plants, distilled down to pure liquid. Such oils have been used for thousands of years by different cultures around the world for their fragrance, medicinal, and soothing qualities.
Essential Oils are typically used by adding a few drops to pure water and diffused through the air in an essential oils diffuser or special humidifier.
To Get Started:
or get started with our guides below
These guides are very top level about Essential Oils, but intended not just for beginners!
These are intended to be resources you can return to as you start, or are in the midst of your essential oils journey.
- Best Essential Oil Brands
- Essential Oil Uses and Benefits: List of Essential Oils and What They Are Used For (Plus Chart)
- What Are Essential Oils and Do They Work? (Plus The How and Why Behind Them)
- Essential Oils 101 for Beginners: How to Get Started
- Essential Oils Safe for Babies and Children
- Best Essential Oils Books and Reference Guides
- 7 Things to Consider When Choosing Essential Oils
Diffusing and Storing Essential Oils
Here are the basics for using essential oils, all about diffusers, and storing your essential oils properly. How essential oils fit into your routine or daily life has a lot to do with which diffuser you select because some are easier to use than others, and some put out a more clean oil breakdown than others.
- Using Essential Oils Safely – How to Use a Diffuser or Apply Essential Oils Topically or Internally
- Top 20+ Best Essential Oil Diffusers
- Essential Oil Storage: The Right Bottles, Shelfs, Racks, and Aromatherapy Boxes To Keep Essential Oils Safe
Using Essential Oils for Therapeutically or for Aromatherapy – for Healing
These two guides below examine what it means for essential oils to be therapeutic grade, and used for aromatherapy. People use essential oils for a wide variety of ailments and reasons (one of which is just to feel good), but to be effective the essential oils must be of a certain purity and standard.
- What Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils Are and Which Are The Best to Get
- Aromatherapy Oils, Diffusers and Benefits (Including Stress Relief)
Latest Essential Oils Articles:
With so many essential oil brands to choose from, how does one make an informed decision when it comes to selecting the best essential oil brands? We've put together this…
Cold sores are painful, irritating, ugly-looking and embarrassing. Some of us get them from time to time, while others suffer from them more often. The sad truth is once you…
If you’re looking for an emollient organic oil that features incredible versatility, jojoba might just be a great place to start. It’s not uncommon to find that people call this…
There is nothing more comforting than letting aromatic mist of lavender essential oil calm your senses. Aromatherapy truly offers countless health benefits to our body and mind. Setting a professional…
Storing essential oils correctly is key to making sure they last as long and stay as potent as they should. It maintains the aroma and means you will have to buy…
Nails are a part of our body that take on quite a lot of abuse in our daily lives. They help us scratch and grab things, and they protect our…
Do you often catch yourself staring in the mirror looking for fine lines and wrinkles on your face? If so, you are not the only one! We all anxiously wait…
Do you often wake up in the morning feeling depleted, lacking that morning glow that should naturally be there after a full night of sleep? Do you have to chug…
The truth is, each and every one of us is marked. Getting a permanent blemish on your skin is not so had when you think about it. Just remember how…